The bathroom and sanitation specialist employs more than 3,200 people across all continents. With ten production sites and subsidiaries in 37 countries, the Hansgrohe Group is one of the few global players in the sanitation industry.
- Was founded in 1901 by the trained clothier and exceptionally gifted innovator Hans Grohe (1871-1955) in Schiltach in the Black Forest, Germany
- Is an Aktiengesellschaft (public limited company), which is not listed on the stock exchange
- Has two majority shareholders:
- The Klaus Grohe family, Schiltach (32%)
- The Masco Corporation, Taylor/Michigan, USA (68%)
The Hansgrohe Group follows five strategic approaches:
- Innovation and design – development of their position as a leader in innovation and design
- Global speed – expansion of the international market presence and development of the emerging markets business model
- Quality and productivity – improving product quality and developing a “Global Production Balance”
- Lean business processes – internationalization and streamlining of business processes to improve customer service
- Organization – development of the company’s organizational structure and international personnel development
To learn more about Hansgrohe SE please click here!