Hansgrohe kitchen collections for more enjoyment and comfort at the sink
Regardless of whether your customer wants a classic kitchen faucet or a wall-mounted pot-filler - make their day with one of our technologically innovative kitchen helpers. We deliver top-class products and excellent selling points for our four faucet collections. Take advantage of these tips and combine them with your technical expertise and background knowledge. Show your kitchen skills!
There are many good selling points for Hansgrohe kitchen faucets:
- Intelligent multi-functionality that wow those who love to cook, from handsprays to pivoting areas of up to 360°
- Long service lifetime thanks to high-quality materials and sturdy production
- Award-winning design for more sensuality in your kitchen
- Extraordinary surface finishes – such as our durable and attractive Steel Optic finish
- Ergonomic comfort – pleasing to the hand and eye, and suitable for all age groups
- Single hole installation – provides for easy installation and easy maintenance.
- Vertical handle positioning for when there is little space between the faucet and wall
- Special solution for installation in front of windows or depressurized installation
- Magnetic holder – MagFit fixes the handspray securely in place on the spout
- ComfortZone with different spout heights and generous dimensions – for more freedom at the sink
- Made by Hansgrohe – high-quality ceramic or joystick cartridges, hoses, Boltic handle locks and much more
From kitchen gourmets to professional cooks – Hansgrohe kitchen faucets provide enjoyment to everyone. After all, this is where expertise, quality, functionality and design come together – no matter who turns the faucet on. Even the most discerning customers will be inspired. Another impressive point for bathroom professionals – all faucet ranges are easy to install.