Bringing industrial charm to the bathroom
Axor ShowerProducts designed by Front make the technical side of showering visible and combine this with a matching industrial design. Components which are usually hidden – such as pipes, fittings and valves – are transformed with Scandinavian flair into elegant designer objects by the Front designer trio. For example, a simple funnel is turned into a generously sized shower.
Above all, the showerpipe combines self-explanatory design with showering comfort:
- Separate shut-off valves for handshower and overhead shower to avoid confusion
- Use of two separate consumers possible at the same time (no diverter)
- Grooved handle design improves the feel of the valves and signals the operating function
- Simple height adjustment allows for individual setting of the overhead shower according to the room height and body size
- Showerarm can be swiveled 160° to the side for additional comfort (e.g. swiveled away when turning on)
- Two jet types at the touch of a button – one click on the Select button in the overhead shower is all you need to switch between the Rain and RainAir jets
The timeless design can be seen across five Axor products for the shower area – from the showerpipe and shower set to the overhead shower with ceiling or wall connection. The handshower is also available in the same design, and is reminiscent of a funnel shape. All products use the latest technology from the number-one shower manufacturer.
From a renovated bathroom in an old building to modern lofts, the Axor ShowerProducts designed by Front can be combined in many ways. They are also compatible with many other Axor products, meaning they can appear modern, technological, nostalgic or fun.