Responsibility in action at Hansgrohe
The Hansgrohe Group is expressly committed to the goals of sustainability, and environmental and climate protection. All activities within the company are based on these guiding principles. As a customer, opting for a Hansgrohe product means that you are also choosing durable quality and environmentally responsible production. Both conserve valuable resources.
Hansgrohe views itself as a Green Company and regards sustainability as a requirement for ensuring long-term existence on the market. Its activities are documented in the Sustainability Report.
For Hansgrohe, environmental protection, sustainability and a sense of responsibility mean:
- Water and energy-saving products with a long service life
- Environmental life cycle assessments of products for the sustainability strategy in production and product development
- Further significant reduction in CO2 emissions
- Using renewable energies within the company
- Sophisticated recycling systems and heat recovery in production
- Environmentally-friendly sites and manufacturing technologies
- Global environmental protection projects and information campaigns to promote the sustainable use of water
- Social responsibility to society and employees