- Consists of: Showerhead, Handshower, Thermostatic shower mixer, Handshower hose, Slider
- Height-adjustable hand shower holder
- Flow: 2.0 GPM (7.6 L/Min)
- Shower arm swivels left and right
- Anti-scald 100° safety stop
- Integrated volume control/diverter for 2 functions
- Outlets may not be operated simultaneously
- Exposed installation
- Thermostatic cartridge
- Built-in service stops, Showerpipe with thermostat, Escutcheons, S-connections, Mounting Material, Assembly instructions
- Note product
- Compare product
- Spare parts catalog
- Assembly instruction (PDF)
- Product data sheet (PDF)
- Art. no. 27254821
- $ 1,323.00List price (U.S. dollars) is shown for comparison only. The actual retail price may be different from the price shown.
QuickClean: making limescale removal a breeze
Is there anyone who likes cleaning? Our QuickClean technology instantly removes dirt and limescale deposits from showers and faucets thanks to the silicon nozzles. Beware of imitations: Only this QuickClean logo indicates real Hansgrohe quality!Simply rub residues away
XXL Performance: large spray disc
Experience it for yourself – large-scale showering fun with unbelievably relaxing jet types. Hansgrohe handshowers and overhead showers have shower heads between 4 and 24 inches, meaning they envelop your body in water and ensure XXLPerform in the bathroom.Shower in style
Select: water pleasure at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Save water and protect the climate
Hansgrohe faucets and showers fitted with EcoRight technology require up to 60% less water than conventional products – and without any loss of comfort. You can then reduce your water and energy costs and save valuable resources.Save water and energy the clever way
Lavatory faucets displaying the WaterSense label meet U.S. Environment Protection Agency criteria for water efficiency. WaterSense labeled products perfrom as well as or better than their less eficietn counterparts.Click here to find all WaterSense products.
cUPC® Listed products comply with applicable sections of the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC®), National Plumbing Code of Canada, and International Plumbing Code (IPC®), as well as applicable sections of IAPMO Z124.1.2-2005 / CSA B45.5-2002Click here to display certificate
Spare parts catalog
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.