With diversity in design, intelligent shower technology and jet selection at the touch of a button for sales success
Let's work together to inspire our customers. hansgrohe hand showers can help us to do this quickly, easily and sustainably. Your customers can benefit from our more than 114 years' worth of shower and design expertise. Everyone is guaranteed to be able to find his/her favorite hand shower.
Your new top seller: Select hand showers featuring a savvy little button
Following the extremely successful launch of Raindance Select, hansgrohe is also fitting its Croma shower classics with the user-friendly Select button. For retailers, this means an even larger target group and excellent sales opportunities with Croma Select handshowers.
Both types of hand shower have three jet types, which your customers can actuate intuitively using the Select button, choosing water that caresses, invigorates or massages. Raindance Select and Croma Select come in two designs (round and with rounded corners – S and E. Croma Select creates visual highlights in white/chrome; Raindance Select is also impressive in chrome.
Handshowers – shower experiences at the touch of a button
Whether round or square, with one jet type or three, Hansgrohe handshowers are successful around the world. Here you can find all models – with photo, product data, dimensional drawing, installation manual, service instructions (cleaning recommendations) and bathroom planning data in 2D and 3D.
Hansgrohe handshowers ( from )
Your top selling points for Hansgrohe handshowers:
- A wide range for every taste, shower type and budget.
- They bring a more pleasurable shower experience in an instant, are eye-catching and enhance the technology of any shower – ideal for quick bathroom retrofitting and renovation.
- Hansgrohe handshowers have always set trends in the bathroom. Above all, Raindance has also become indispensable in the shower since its introduction in 2003. Never before did a handshower look like this, with a large spray disc, flat silhouette and short handle. With the Crometta 100, you can offer your customers maximum design in the low-price segment.
- The innovative Hansgrohe features impress, such as Select, AirPower and QuickClean.
- They are also of economic and ecological value: Thanks to EcoSmart flow limitation, water consumption can be reduced by up to 60 percent. Another environmental selling point: Hansgrohe is the first manufacturer in the global sanitation industry to provide an ecological assessment of their handshowers.
Select: sales at the touch of a button