iBox Universal Plus
Versatile concealed solutions from Hansgrohe
When implementing concealed installation, the shower base set completely disappears into the wall. You can then install pre-fab sets on top, from any of Hansgrohe's product ranges – now also including the new ShowerSelect pre-fab sets. The fact that the shower technology is elegantly concealed behind the wall not only makes the design look good. It also provides your customer with more space and freedom of movement, or in other words: A more pleasurable shower experience.
iBox Universal: More space, freedom of movement and planning options
Hansgrohe revolutionized the plumbing industry with the iBox Universal launch in 2001. With its versatility and reliability – installation, ordering, and bathroom planning are extremely easy and efficient.iBox Universal Plus lives up to its name. A truly universal rough, iBox Universal Plus accommodates any trim – Hansgrohe or Axor, Thermostatic or Pressure Balance – providing the foundation for any shower installation. One rough for all shower solutions: iBox Universal Plus.
iBox Universal and other basic sets
Aside from the iBox Universal for the bathtub and shower, Hansgrohe also offers other reliable rough-in valves: for single-hole faucet or three-hole wall-mounted faucets at the vanity. Rough-ins for two-handle bathtub faucets and two/three-hole rim-mounted bathtub thermostats and bathtub faucets.
Hansgrohe installation technology ( from )
For all functional solutions – iBox Universal Plus
The technical refinements of the Hansgrohe concealed wonder at a glance
iBox universal benefits for trade, retail and the project business:
- The iBox universal is geared to all common installation systems, connection types and fittings. All that is needed is one basic set for 16 different functional solutions.
- High degree of flexibility in planning and lots of design options. More than 200 Hansgrohe and Axor pre-fab sets are geared to the iBox universal.
- Time savings thanks to quick, easy installation.
- Space savings. Only one basic set needs to be kept in stock, which reduces storage space and costs.
- High level of reliability and durability thanks to secure technical standards that have been tried and tested millions of times over
You can find all the advantages and selling points for the iBox universal in the Hansgrohe technical discussion in the download section.
How to install the iBox universal correctly
The various installation options for the concealed basic set
Planning and Inspiration
Concealed installation technology from Hansgrohe in detail